Friday, December 30, 2011

Welcome to my Blog

Well I'm finally going to give this a try.  I'm getting a jump start on one of my 2012 goals and starting my blog.  It will definitely be a work in progress, but you have to start somewhere, right?


A little about me...
My name is Sammie.  My husband and I live in Texas with our 3 daughters (4 year old twins and a nearly 3 year old.)  I teach 5th grade Science and I love to craft.  I've been scrapbooking for 15 years and started making cards about 18 months ago.  I also love to read and sew in my limited spare time.

So what is this blog about??  Well I am a card maker and invitation designer.  My daughters also enjoy crafting too.  I'll be using this blog as an opportunity to share the craftiness and craziness that is going on at our house. 

In addition to teaching I have an invitation and greeting card shop on Etsy.com called Stitches and Scraps.  I would love to share and talk about the custom orders I get from time to time.  I hope you enjoy hearing about some of the custom cards and papercrafts I design for my customers.

Well enough for now...  I hope you check in from time to time and see what we're creating.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world. Your blog looks great so far. I really admire you for having the time to craft with 3 kids under 5 and a full time job. I look forward to seeing more of your work now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great introduction! Welcome to the blog world. It really is fun!

    ReplyDelete