- You and a child must create a new paper craft project. They could be your kids, grandkids, neices, nephews, neighbors... it doesn't matter to me. Get them involved.
- Post a picture of the finished project and hopefully a few pictures of the kids working on the projects on your blog or photo gallery.
- Display the challenge title Crafting with the Kids and link back to this post on your blog.
- Link up directly to your project page using the Linky Tools at the bottom of this post.
- If you share your project in any photo galleries please use the keyword or tag CWTK.
- Spread the word!! If you think this is a worthwhile challenge please spread the word. I'm just starting out, but I think this could be a very rewarding challenge for all involved (especially the kids.)
You will have 10 days to get crafty and link up your projects. (Exact dates will be posted with each new challenge.) Winners will be drawn randomly and posted on my blog. If prizes are available I'll give you instructions on how to contact me and recieve your prize!!
Depending on how popular this is I hope to start a new CWTK challenge on the first and third Thursday of each month. Please spread the word!! I'll post the first ever Crafting with the Kids Challenge on Thursday night!!